For the second year in a row, Orlando Pinstriped Post is teaming up with the Orlando Magic to do Pinstriped Post Night. This year, however, we’ll be doing it slightly different.
Last year we were able to send more than 75 children to the Magic game on April 3rd against the Memphis Grizzlies, a game that they normally would not have been able to attend. This year we’re hoping to blow that number out of the water with your help.
Every year around Veterans Day the Magic host a Seats for Soldiers presented by Harris Corporation, where people can give up their tickets to military personnel. This year, Orlando Pinstriped Post is honored to be taking part in Seats for Soldiers Night presented by Harris Corporation for the first installment of Pinstriped Post Night.
Being able to take part in Seats for Soldiers Night presented by Harris Corporation is a great honor for everyone at Pinstriped Post. It is very meaningful to send people who defend this country to a game, and helps show our appreciation for what they do for this country.
Here’s how you can help.
- Tickets will be $12 dollars each, and can be purchased through this link.
- Purchasing 10 tickets for this game will earn a pair of complimentary lower bowl tickets to either the Magic’s home game against the Minnesota Timberwolves on November 9th, or the Dallas Mavericks on November 19th.
- Purchasing 25 tickets will earn a pair of complimentary tickets to both the Timberwolves and Mavericks games.
- Purchasing 10 tickets will also enter you for a chance to win a signed Elfrid Payton photo, courtesy of the Magic and Orlando Pinstriped Post.
- Purchasing 25 tickets will enter you for a chance to win a signed team basketball, also courtesy of the Magic and Pinstriped Post.
The deadline to purchase tickets for this night will be November 7th.
From all of us here at Pinstriped Post we’re looking forward to this great opportunity, and hoping for a highly successful event as we head into what will undoubtedly be an exciting year of Magic basketball.
Keep an eye out for another installment of this program, as we are hoping to take advantage of this partnership with the Magic throughout the entire 2016-17 season.