Hey, so the Orlando Magic's season is over. Let's take a quick look back at the top stories from the season's final week.
- TIME TO GET TO WORK: Zach explains why Orlando cannot afford to goof on any of the key decisions it'll have to make in the coming months.
- SPEAKING OF: The Magic reportedly plan to make Kyle O'Quinn a free agent. That's the easy part. More difficult: deciding on fair value for the young big man and whether paying him and Tobias Harris makes sense.
- MAY 19th IS ALMOST HERE: The Magic have an 8.8 percent chance of winning the NBA Draft Lottery and a 29.2 percent chance of picking somewhere in the top three.
- ABRAMS ALERT: The peerless Jonathan Abrams dives deep on the great Magic teams of the 1990s in this oral history for Grantland. Thanks to themagicman86 for sharing in the FanShots.
- FOURNIER'S DARK PASSENGER: Traveling to Miami reminds Evan Fournier of Dexter. Do you know what Dexter reminds me of? Regret and unfulfilled potential.