The San Antonio Spurs knocked off the Oklahoma City Thunder, 112-107, on Saturday night to advance to the 2014 NBA Finals, where they'll meet with the Miami Heat, the four-time defending Eastern Conference Champions, in a rematch of a classic Finals from a year ago.
2014 NBA Finals schedule
- Game One: Thursday, June 5th, Miami at San Antonio, 9 PM Eastern, ABC
- Game Two: Sunday, June 8th, Miami at San Antonio, 8 PM Eastern, ABC
- Game Three: Tuesday, June 10th, San Antonio at Miami, 9 PM Eastern, ABC
- Game Four: Thursday, June 12th, San Antonio at Miami, 9 PM Eastern, ABC
- Game Five*: Sunday, June 15th, Miami at San Antonio, 8 PM Eastern, ABC
- Game Six*: Tuesday, June 17th, San Antonio at Miami, 9 PM Eastern, ABC
- Game Seven*: Friday, June 20th, Miami at San Antonio, 9 PM Eastern, ABC
Given that the Spurs earned more support from Orlando Pinstriped Post readers than any other Playoff team did--23 percent of respondents said they'd root for Tim Duncan and company in yet another postseason run--I won't bother asking which team this community will back in the Finals. Instead, I'll ask a more conventional question: who will win the Finals? Please vote in the poll embedded in this post. Voting ends just before tipoff of Game One, set for Thursday at 9 PM Eastern.