|Jameer Neson||PG||Jamaal Tinsley|
|Keith Bogans||SG||Mike Dunleavy|
|Hedo Turkoglu||SF||Danny Granger|
|Rashard Lewis||PF||Jermaine O'Neal|
|Dwight Howard||C||Jeff Foster|
- The Pacers don't have a great collection of talent. So how are they hovering around .500? With balance and teamwork, according to Indy Cornrows.
- The Magic should be happy Jermaine O'Neal will play tonight. As my colleague Steve at Clips Nation pointed out before the Pacers played the Clippers the other night, the Pacers are worse off when Jermaine O'Neal plays.
- It's a shame we don't have Trevor Ariza around anymore. He's good at dunking on O'Neal:
Photo by Stephen M. Dowell, the Orlando Sentinel
- Indiana plays at the second-fastest pace in the league; only Denver averages more possessions per game. Golden State and Phoenix get more hype as running-and-gunning teams because of their reputation. If the Pacers keep this up, they'll soon be branded one of the league's more fun teams to watch.
- Speaking of Phoenix, the Pacers sure gave them a helluva game the other night. They played the Suns better than we did in both our tries this season. We shouldn't let our guard down.
- Expect Dwight Howard and his Magic teammates to get to the foul line frequently tonight. The Pacers allow more free-throw attempts per game than any other defense in the league. In spite of their charitable ways, they're still in the top half of the league in defensive efficiency.
Should be a close one tonight; I don't think the Pacers are pushovers. I'll be listening to the game for free online thanks to NBA Audio League Pass. It's awesome. Please tell your friends.