|Jameer Nelson||PG||Anthony Johnson|
|Keith Bogans||SG||Joe Johnson|
|Hedo Turkoglu||SF||Josh Smith|
|Rashard Lewis||PF||Marvin Williams|
|Dwight Howard||C||Al Horford|
Very abbreviated preview today. It's the last week of school and I have projects to finish and exams for which to study. Sorry about that.
- That refined Hawks logo sure is sharp, but I wish they kept the away uniforms red instead of changing them to dark blue.
- Hoopinion, which covers the Hawks, doesn't think that Dwight Howard and Rashard Lewis pose as much a threat to Atlanta as Carlos Arroyo and Jameer Nelson do:
Atlanta has demonstrated no ability to guard quick point guards at any point this season. If Anthony Johnson and Acie Law IV create a third option for Orlando's offense, the game could be out of hand before the Hawks have a chance to start warming up early for the third quarter.
Tim Povtak reports that Keyon Dooling practiced with the starters over the weekend.
Keith Bogans won't know if he can play until just before tip-off.
- UPDATE: John Denton reports that Bogans has iced his sore thigh and feels good enough to start tonight.
- Bethlehem Shoals thinks Dwight Howard should have won the dunk contest this year and should be favored to win it this year. I'm sure Bullets Forever will have something to say about that, given its campaign to get Nick Young into dunk-contest contention.
- If Joe Johnson and Josh Smith go off on us tonight, well, at least I have them on my fantasy team.
Register your pre-, in-, and post-game comments here.