It is likely that we have seen the bulk of additions, subtractions, and various other transactions that the Orlando Magic will be making this summer. I'd like to invite everyone to vote on the off-season grade that they would give the Magic's management for their performance. Head down to the comments below for a spirited debate about the events that have transpired over the last month. I know most of you are thrilled with the moves made. #42%
Quick Breakdown of the Last Month - No Guarantees of Complete Factual Accuracy
- 4th overall - Aaron Gordon
- 10th overall - Elfrid Payton via trade including Dario Saric, a (likely) future 1st, and future 2nd.
- 56th overall - Devyn Marble
- Willie Green - 1 yr/$1.45mil
- Ben Gordon - 2 yr/$4.5 per yr with a team option on second year
- Channing Frye - 4 yr/$32 mil total. Begins at $8.5 mil and ends at $7.45. No options.
Anthony Randolph - $1.8 milWAIVED
- Luke Ridnour - 2 yr/$5.5 mil. 2nd year unguaranteed
- Evan Fournier - 3 yr/ $6.6mil. Team option on 2nd year and qualifying offer on 3rd.
- 2 future 2nd round picks from Chicago
- Jameer Nelson - Waived
- Aaron Afflalo - Traded for Evan Fournier and Devyn Marble
- E'Twaun Moore - Declined to Bring Back
- Doron Lamb - Declined to Bring Back
- Ronnie Price - Declined to Bring Back
- Jason Maxiell - Declined to Bring Back