The Draft order is finally set. The ping pong balls once again favored the Cleveland Cavaliers. For the second year in a row they secured the number one pick in the draft. Now that we have clarity on the order in which teams will be picking, I will give my opinion on how the Lottery shakes out.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers, Joel Embiid - With Tristan Thompson PF and Anthony Bennett SF/PF in place they have a glaring need for a franchise center
4. Orlando Magic, Dante Exum - Point guard of the future
7. Los Angeles Lakers, Julius Randle - best player available
8. Sacramento Kings, Aaron Gordon
9. Charlotte Hornets, James Young
10. Philadelphia 76ers, Dario Saric - I like the idea of the 76ers taking a player they can stash for another season overseas, also breaks up their contracts so they don't have a cluster of players due extensions at the same time.
11. Denver Nuggets, Tyler Ennis - best player available
12. Orlando Magic, Zach Lavine - even though the Magic drafted a combo guard with their first pick the upside with Lavine is to great to ignore. Oladipo, Exum, and Lavine is an exciting trio for our future backcourt. Lavine has a chance to be one of the best players in this draft
14. Phoenix Suns, Nik Stauskas
I think the next month could be very active on the trade front. Teams to watch are the Timberwolves, Suns, Magic Hornets, Celtics and Nuggets