I have never been in an interview process for basketball players, but I have been witness to several job interviews...
If the Magic Management had to get 3 questions from fans, what would you ask to the prospective lottery picks or potential picks.
Here are mine:
1. If 5 years down the road, you had to choose between getting a big payday but moving to another city/team versus getting more years at 20% less with more years, which would you choose?
2. Which do you place value more, being a starting five or a bench player with valuable minutes?
3. Did you do drugs in your past?
4. When you retire, would you like to be remembered as a player "who played for ONE successful team with important role but no championship" or a player with a championship but on a team with less than significant role?
5. What kind of excuse will you use if you had to leave a team that drafted you..."I did it because I had to do what I thought was financially best for my family and future" or " I had no choice because I needed to be in a winning team"?
Make some suggestions. And choose who would fit the bill for these draft prospects for those hypothetical answers.
What are your thoughts...