The folks at Sheridan Hoops asked me to contribute to their site's Orlando Magic 2013/14 season preview with the following approach: what are five things about the Magic's season that most merit our attention? I obliged, and submitted this story.
The five Orlando questions to which I'll pay the most attention are as follows:
- Where will Victor Oladipo play?
- How will Glen Davis and Tobias Harris coexist?
- Which veterans will stay past the trade deadline?
- How will the Magic keep the floor spread?
- Can Jacque Vaughn and Rob Hennigan impose an identity on this team?
To which Magic topics will you pay the most attention in 2013/14?