Seems like there's a lot of discussion on the Fanpost about possible trades for Magic veterans. I thought I would give you a ranking in my opinion of the most likely trade partners for the Magic.
When I handicapped the NBA landscape for Orlando Magic trade partners I weighed many factors such as potential Franchises that have a need to facilitate a three team trade, cap space, free agents aquired thus far, team fit and most importantly overall direction of the club.
Without further adieu here is my list in reverse order least likely to most likely.
29. Brooklyn Nets
28. Miami Heat
27. New York Knicks
26. Los Angles Clippers "teams all capped out up here"
25. Los Angles Lakers
22. Utah Jazz "some teams in the race for wiggins!"
21. Boston Celtics
19. Denver Nuggets
17. Toronto Raptors
16. Chicago Bulls
14. Houston Rockets "three team cuz of Lin or Asik?"
13. Portland Trailblazers
12. Dallas Mavericks
11. Indiana Pacers "that whole Granger thing"
10. Milwaukee Bucks "only way this team can collect assets is through trade or the draft"
5. New Orleans Pelicans "Eric Gordan needs change of address 3 team action?"
4. Oklahoma City Thunder "need shooting guard or whats the point"
3. Sacramento Kings They have to Placate an entire fan base"
1. Detroit Pistons "On the way up as of right now they need a 1 and a 2"