With the Orlando Pro Summer League concluded, the Orlando Magic have announced the All-Summer League First and Second Teams.
The First Team is composed of guards Victor Oladipo (19 points, 4.3 rebounds, five assists, and three steals) of the Orlando Magic and Jeremy Lamb (18.8 points, four rebounds, 3.8 assists) of the Oklahoma City Thunder; forwards Terrence Jones (15.8 points, seven rebounds) of the Houston Rockets and Kelly Olynyk (18 points, 7.8 rebounds) of the Boston Celtics; and center Andre Drummond (15.5 points, 14.8 rebounds, 2.5 steals, two blocks) of the Detroit Pistons.
The Second Team is composed of guards Tyshawn Taylor (16.8 points, 3.5 assists, and 2.3 steals) of the Brooklyn Nets and Reggie Jackson (19.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists) of Oklahoma City; forwards Ian Clark (16.4 points, 42.9 percent shooting on threes) of the Miami Heat and Solomon Hill (12 points, five rebounds, 55.6 percent three-point shooting) of the Indiana Pacers; and center Miles Plumlee (10 points, 9.5 rebounds, and three blocks) of Indiana.
Oklahoma City topped Houston, 85-77, for the Orlando Pro Summer League Championship on Friday.
More from Orlando Pinstriped Post:
- Celtics 102, Magic 83: Boston cruises as Orlando rests top players
- Get to know a 2013 NBA free agent: Darius Morris
- NBA Summer League 2013 schedule: Orlando Pro Summer League to crown a champion Friday
- Watch: Victor Oladipo hits game-winning shot for Magic against 76ers
- NBA Summer League 2013 standings: Orlando Pro Summer League leaderboard after July 11th