The 2013 NBA Draft order is set and we've broken down the top prospects and some second-round guys. Now it's time to start a community draft board.
Though the Orlando Magic have the second pick, we'll go down through the entire lottery--all 14 picks--in the event that Orlando trades down or acquires another first-round selection. Here's how this series will work:
- We're going to have a running series of polls set up throughout the coming weeks to determine a numerical list for the prospects in this year's Draft. The player selected at each spot will be locked and we'll move on through the board.
- You're voting as if you're the Magic. NOTE: This isn't a mock draft. You aren't selecting players based on other teams in the draft. You're voting, as a community, to determine a democratic big board of prospects. You can vote based on who you think is the best prospect available or who is the best fit for the Magic. Think of it as a big board that Rob Hennigan would use.
- Think of it like this. If you're drafting for Orlando at THIS pick and THESE players are available, who are you choosing?
- This won't stop at the No. 2 pick. We don't know what the Magic will do come draft time so it's important to keep a thorough list of prospects on your board.
- Be sure to voice your opinion in the comments. The point of this is to democratically come to a decision. So if you feel passionately about a player, then be sure to let others know.