I know it's discussed ad nauseum, but the 2014 draft looks to be a really impactful and exciting event. While I read about the 2014 often, I would like more feedback from people specifically in regards to how it will affect the Orlando Magic. I'd love to poll the other diehards on here, to see what their thoughts are on the draft. Here's a couple of questions that I have:
- First and most importantly, whom should the Magic be looking to draft with their first pick?
- Second, whom should the Magic be looking to draft with the WONK pick?
- Which prospect is overrated?
- Which prospect is underrated?
- Final question: Do the Magic spend in free agency or save money to extend all of their young players over the next few years? (not really a draft question)