Based on the way that everything has gone down, I'm sure there are a lot of fans that would love to see Dwight traded to anywhere that he would be the least happy out of spite. However, I'm really interested in seeing what you guys view as the best package available out of the ones that have been mentioned or perhaps a completely new one entirely. Would you like to see this play out until the Nets are back in the mix to create a bidding war or prefer to get this done as soon as possible?
** I edited the poll choices to rank the 3 possibilities**
Who do you believe can offer the best trade package for Dwight Howard?
1) Lakers/Cavs 2) Rockets 3) Nets (18 votes)
1) Nets 2) Lakers / Cavs 3) Rockets (9 votes)
1) Lakers/Cavs 2) Nets 3) Rockets (2 votes)
1) Nets 2) Rockets 3) Lakers/Cavs (8 votes)
1) Rockets 2) Lakers/Cavs 3) Nets (76 votes)
1) Rockets 2) Nets 3) Lakers/Cavs (12 votes)
125 total votes