1. San Antonio- Best record. Winners of 6 straight.
2. Boston-KG should be back. Best team in the East right now. Best defense in the league IMO.
3. LA Lakers-The talent, the champs, the coach. Finally starting to play a lot better as well.
4. Orlando-Two tough losses. I have them ahead of Miami due to their health at this particular moment. Defense showing signs of weakness. Their defense does not seem to travel with them on the road. Must be fixed
5. Miami-LeBron out and Bosh out as well. Not good for the thinnest team as it is. Need to be weary of the teams behind them. This is not the Central or Atlantic division, if they are not healthy for a week they could slip to third place.