You know what time it is.
1. Dallas-Very good and maybe still underrated D. 4 straight wins, 9-1 last 10, 4th best Points Allowed of the top 10 teams record wise. Would like to see them average on offense over 103 points for the offensive talent they have.
2. Boston-Second best PT Differential in the League, second best in points allowed this year and still one of the best Eastern Conference Offenses. Really need Rondo back. Losing to the Magic at their own game is not encouraging in my eyes, but leave to Boston to say it does not mean anything.
3. San Antonio-Best overall record, 3rd Best Point differential. However their record is really home inflated. Let us see what happens when they go on their Rodeo Trip. Second best offense of the teams with the 10 best records. Getting blown out by the Magic is not a good sign either when your Rivals just beat them two days ago. Not dissing the Magic, but still barely any practice if any, and you get blown out on National Television. Back to back does not matter when they were 3-1 heading into the Thursday game.
4. Miami- Best defense in terms of points allowed and also boast the best point differential. Lakers win was a huge one. Although Lakers look like they didn't give two dimes. Although the Lakers look that even playoff series as well. But still nonetheless finally looking like they should. Still a very soft schedule.
5. Utah. Excellent home and away records. 3 straight wins. Pt differential could be better. Also boast a very talented roster that looks like it could beat any team in 7 game series. Love the potential of this team. Think they need one more shooter. If they could have kept Kyle Korver I would love them a lot more. This team is one shooter away from being a Finals threat.