1. Boston-The most balanced, the deepest bench, one of the best coach. This team is better than their championship year.
2. San Antonio- Playing great, not sure if they would beat the Lakers in 7 game series. However Parker sure would run all over Fisher.
3. Dallas-Playing great. We will see come playoff time.
4. LA Lakers- They are still the two time defending champs.
5. Miami- Not buying the streak, but wins are wins and they are no leading the division.
26. Cleveland-Horrible is nice word to describe them
27. Minnesota-Someone save Kevin Love
28. New Jersey- Ugh
29 Sacramento- Double Ugh
30 LA Clippers- Someone save Bledsoe, Gordon, and Griffen pretty please.