I tried to list some possibilites and questions which weren't talked much until this point. The series dynamics changes after each game when both teams are this good and new "what if" questions emerge. Please add yours and we'll see if any one of us will catch something which is not mentioned in the media much.
- Kobe being tired at the end of game: Was that specific to this game or will we see it more at the upcoming games? If the latter, it will be a great development for Magic as the series progress, improving their chances significantly. Can we say that Magic finally figured how to stop/limit him thanks to mixing it up with Lee and Pietrus?
- Gasol having more touches: We can expect Lakers to try this since it was evident to everyone that he was killing the Magic in the paint. Now, if this is a chess match SVG should anticipate this and adjust the defense. Remember how Howard was confused at games 1 and 2, how they forced him to all those turnovers. I had a feeling that Gasol is suspectible to have a similar off game if the Magic defense makes this a priority. A couple of plays early in the game, like a Howard block or stripping the ball from him can cause this. Played games so far suggests that if Pau has an off game it will become much easier for Magic to get a win.
- Foul problem for Dwight : So far so good but I am crossing my fingers not to go through this at one of the coming games. If he sits some extended minutes, Lakers are capable of exploiting this for winning a close game or building a large lead. If he doesn't go into foul trouble in these series at all, it is one more evidence of how much he matured during these playoffs regardless the result of the Finals. When (not if) he becomes a Hall of Famer we can all tell our kids we witnessed his coming of age, how he fixed his FTs, how he learnt to avoid silly fouls, how he learnt to dominate or being just efficient during the 2009 Playoffs.
- Number of 3pt attempts: Since they have to worry our inside the arc shooting much more after game 3, is it too much to hope for a more regular Orlando game where we are taking a lot of open 3s and hitting them at our normal clip?
- Game 4 outcome: Not yet but if Magic wins Game 4, I believe we will have ourselves a real series. Orlando will become more confident and all kinds of doubts will emerge at the Lakers side. Despite what they say it is natural for Magic players feeling just to be happy being at the Finals. Nobody will blame them if they lose and they already accomplished much. But if they manage to even the series coming from 2 games down, they may start to really believe they can win it all and play their A+ game every minute, every game. At least, I hope that's what will happen.