|Sun Sports HD|
|Mo Williams||PG||Jameer Nelson|
|Michael Redd||SG||Keith Bogans|
|Desmond Mason||SF||Hedo Turkoglu|
|Yi Jianlian||PF||Rashard Lewis|
|Andrew Bogut||C||Dwight Howard|
UPDATE: The Orlando Sentinel reports that Rashard Lewis is a game-time decision tonight with neck spasms. If he's unavailable, James Augustine will get his first career start. James Augustine!
- UPDATE: Lewis is available and will start. Carlos Arroyo will not play due to a sore left foot.
- I'm still battling a nasty cold. Six hours of sleep after an 18-hour day? Ben Q. Rock's life: Where Exhaustion Happens.
- It'd be nice to get Rashard Lewis back on track tonight, wouldn't it? His swag, which he debuted against Milwaukee on opening night to the tune of 26 points on 9-of-13 shooting, has since disappeared. More of this, please.
- It'll be interesting to see if Jameer Nelson is on a short leash tonight. He has not played well lately and might start losing minutes to Carlos Arroyo.
- The Magic: 4th in eFG%. The Bucks: 29th in eFG% defense. Start raining threes!
- Check out Brew Hoop's preview of tonight's game from the Bucks' perspective. They're worried about Hedo Turkoglu, and rightfully so. He torched the Bucks for 24 points on opening night and averaged 21 per game against them last year.